Best 30-page essay writing-hacks ever devised.
Essay writing hacks can come in handy, especially to college students who begin writing their essays when the due date is fast approaching, and the professor is unable to accommodate any requests for deadline extensions. This is generally a bad idea because a fast-approaching due date causes tension to peak, and all hell breaks loose when you realize you need to write your 30-page essay within an hour, proofread and edit, then later submit the essay when it’s almost the 11th hour. Academic essays require proper planning, and that is why professors always assign essays two weeks or even a month or two before the exact deadline.
THE ANATOMY OF A 30 PAGE PAPER
When you have two weeks to work on an essay, you have full advantage on your side, and you should immediately start researching different things to write and, indeed, to come up with the background information needed to finalize your 30-page essay. You will need time to write the essay, proofread, and edit the essay and hand it in in good time to have the advantage of being awarded full credit for the essay.
Running out of time when writing a 30 page essay is not unheard of; this is due to improper planning and poor time management. This happens, and you shouldn’t blame yourself since it’s something that can be changed, and you will realize that writing essays will be something manageable and fun.
How to write better 30-page essays.
Here is a step by step guide on creating and developing a 30-page essay.
Step 1: Come up with a topic for your 30-page essay
The main thing is to come up with an effective topic. To come up with a good title, you must understand that titles function as a prediction of content and have to capture the reader’s attention. A title also sets the tone for the entire paper.
A good title takes time to develop. If you fail to come up with a proper title, then everything will fall apart as you proceed to establish your essay.
Step 2: Choose the principal idea, or thesis, of your essay
A thesis for an essay is quite important and plays a vital role as well since it ensures that the reader has an idea regarding the essay and the discussions centered around the 30-page essay. A thesis statement will bring forth the ideas of the essay to the reader; that is why a thesis statement should be strong and to the point. A thesis statement determines the destiny of your essay, and it does portray the effort put in by the writer in coming up with the topic and the resulting outline of the essay.
Step 3: Outline your essay.
A proper 30-page essay should have an introduction, body, and conclusion.
1. The introduction
The introduction of your 30-page essay is the section that describes what the essay is all about. The introduction has to describe in detail the background of your essay as well as provide the direction your argument will take.
• Introductory Paragraph
Hook: Most people think that writing is something that only those with a born talent can ever do well.
• Thesis: Proper writing takes practice
Links to the main ideas to be developed in the essay: Relentless practice and not giving up gives rise to the art of writing.
2. The body
The body of a 30-page essay should contain well-thought-out ideas organized in a manner where the most decisive points come first, followed by the weak ones. The content can be divided into different subtopics. However, for each paragraph, the ideas should follow a concise plan, as shown by the example below.
Body Paragraph 1
Main idea: Practice leads to proper writing skills
Support: Writing without prior practice and experience + example
Support: Writing with prior practice and experience and interest + example statistic
Body Paragraph 2
Main idea: Prior writing experience has changed how writers bring forth their ideas in writing.
Support: Prior writing experience enables writers to be more experienced and therefore become more creative and, at the same time, avoiding spelling mistakes and other grammatical errors.
Support: Writing when you have experienced makes it easy to come up with different topics, and as a writer, you are comfortable writing literature about anything that comes your way.
Body Paragraph 3
Main idea: Writing experience has changed how writers spend their time writing.
Support: Writers with the least experience tend to take more time coming up with a specific material, and this might affect the rate at which they develop specific content material or a specific type of writing which they have been assigned.
Support: Proper writing experience ensures that a writer can write more articles and without anything being compromised, for example, the quality and the degree of creativeness.
You can have as many points as possible to support your argument. However, make sure you write content that will fit within 30 pages essay limit. Don’t forget that your content needs to have a conclusion.
3. The Conclusion
The Concluding Paragraph
Review of main ideas of each paragraph
Restatement of thesis: Proper writing takes practice
Concluding thought: Writing will continue to demand practice and self-motivation
How to get better at writing 30-page essays.
• You need to start on a high note by using a question and, most specifically, a rhetorical one. This is within the introductory paragraph, and the interesting sentence is defined as the hook, which tends to capture the attention of the reader.
• Next, you have to come up with the thesis statement. This is everything when it comes to shaping the destiny of your 30-page essay.
• Proceed to introduce the body paragraphs, which you will link straight from the introduction. This ensures that the whole essay is connected.
• As you proceed with the body paragraphs, ensure that the main point is stated at the start of the body paragraphs. Ensure you have used examples as illustrations to support the main idea in each paragraph.
• Introduce the summary paragraph, which only restates the central ideas of the body paragraphs.
• The last sentence generally restates the thesis of the essay, which, as discussed earlier on, builds the foundation of the entire essay.
• The final statement: This can predict anything discussed and backed up in the essay body.
How to improve my 30-page essay.
Asking: “I would like to learn how to improve my writing skills and how to properly structure information about a specific topic within a 30-page essay.”
Answer: Hiring an essay writing service to write that 30-page essay for you can be the best way to improve and enhance your English writing skills onwards and upwards!
Need an article, a speech, a research paper, or a 30-page essay to boost your GPA? Consider hiring a ghostwriter to get the work done within the time-frame you need, and by doing this, you improve your writing from a different perspective by making sure you’ve read over the essay.
What is an essay writing service?
This is an entrenched company whose main reason for the establishment is to aid students in coming up with well-written essays, research papers, speeches, thesis, dissertations, among other forms of academic writing. A reliable service not only writes 30-page essays for students, but its policies are in strict adherence to stipulated deadlines and closely follow the requirements of the student.
A reliable service has several characteristics that are outlined below, but first things first. Let me start by saying that a good essay writing service will work to the advantage of the student, but a mediocre service will only cause more harm than good for the student.
6 hacks for affordable 30-page essay writing services.
1. Expert writers
Ensure the essay writing company offering company does disclose to you exactly who will be working on your paper. You can do this by asking the client support to provide you with the email or phone number of the writer who will be assigned to work on your paper. Keeping contact with your writer enables you to explain to the writer exactly how you want your assignment.
2. Unlimited revisions
Essay companies need to offer unlimited revisions for their clients, which means that a client is free to request for revisions once the writer has delivered the final paper. The chances are that there are a few things that you want to be fixed, not to mean that the paper isn’t properly written, but to ensure that the format which your Professor specifies has been used.
3. Grammar report and plagiarism reports
A reliable and affordable writing website should ensure that you get what you need to get along with your order at no extra cost. This means you should be provided with a grammar report and a plagiarism report, both of which should be attached along with your order and therefore prove that the paper delivered is free from plagiarism and grammar errors. This also proves that the paper went under serious scrutiny before it was delivered, and this means a professional proofreader and editor managed to go through the paper as advertised on most essay writing sites.
4. No additional costs or hidden charges
Reliable essay writing websites are reasonably priced and affordable, with no hidden extra costs. That means at no stage in writing the paper should the company ask for additional money from the client. Most essay companies that pose as cheap and affordable companies attract a multitude of clients only for them to be asked to pay $50 extra per page after ordering from the company.
5. Look for quality and value
You should know that cost and competency in the essay writing industry is king, and cost shouldn’t be the only factor you look out for in a service that will write a 30-page essay for you. You should also ensure that the company you choose to work with is competent in the relevant field.
6. Run a background check
There are thousands of companies online offering the same services. You, therefore, need to do a thorough check before settling on a specific company. This will give you a clear picture of the company you will be dealing with and may save you a lot of trouble associated with online fraudsters. Make sure you go through the reviews of the company as well as understand their policy before you decide to hire them.
Be on the alert for essay services that:
• I want to write your essay as part of a package discount. This can be, for example, writing without referencing, writing your essay without focusing on third party material, for example, watching a movie in case of a movie review, audio listening and even going through multiple readings in case you have the sources from a book which should strictly be used when writing your paper.
• Do not have a working phone number and insists that there is a discount if you order immediately and the discount only applies if you order now. Avoid such companies at all costs.
• Sell essay writing services on Twitter and Facebook. These companies do not rank well on Alexa rankings and even Google rankings, which is the most vital ranking search engine. If you have found the company using third-party methods such as Fiverr, Twitter bots, Facebook, or other social media sites, ignore them and don’t proceed with the deal. At the end of it all, it won’t be worth it, and it’s a red flag that you are about to be scammed.
• Don’t have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) seal and isn’t secured by the use of SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate displayed before the URL of the page. The SSL is meant for your safety as you browse its meant to establish a secure connection between a web server and a typical browser. (Green padlock before the URL)-check a company’s identification and credentials by use of these security badges.
• Commence writing your essay even before you provide the sources, and you haven’t made payment yet. Some tell their clients, “we will work on your essay, you can pay after its done” trust me that they will try and get as many details as possible from you. In the end, they will threaten you, and you will pay for an essay that is plagiarized and doesn’t have anything to do with what the professor assigned to you. Just ignore the company and proceed to do your research at this stage, don’t give them any relevant information. Listen to what they have to tell you and look out for the warning signs.
• Claim to have worked on that specific topic, and the client got an ‘A,’ and they tell you that they can do the same for you if only you order the essay immediately. This means that you will buy a pre-written essay that has already been submitted by another student via Turnitin.com- you know what that means don’t you?
• Claims to be endorsed by the State Department of Education or any other government authority agency. This is awkward since essay writing services are a backdoor industry that should remain secret, and better yet, no government agency can endorse any company. This is just common sense, and The Government can’t do that.
Good cooperation between you and the essay service will help you with your schoolwork, and you will reap the gains in the long-term. However, you must select a website that is honest in their dealings since education is a pretty big deal in all universities in the entire world, and you might get expelled just because you were caught cheating. A good essay writing company which, at the same time, is affordable will ensure that your privacy is protected, your confidentiality is upheld, and you always get what you paid for. There are no shortcuts while vetting a cheap essay writing service, and the seeds you sow now will soon take root.