The organization should make use of various promotions and advertising strategies for its products in the Chinese market. Given that its products mainly target youths who have the intention of going to study abroad, various digital marketing tools can be instrumental in advertising as well as the promotion of its study abroad programs and services. One of the most effective ways of promoting as well as advertising its products in the Chinese market would be the use social media. Social media is one of the cheapest platform of digital marketing that the organization can use in its efforts to promote and advertise its study abroad program to the target population (Kolter and Armstrong 123). Millions of youths in the Chinese economy make use of various social media platforms designed to meet their social interaction needs. Thus, to reach out to them, VSA should make use of social media as it will allow it to have personal interactions with the compared to the use of other traditional advertising methods. Also, it will allow the organization to provide timely feedback on the inquiries made by the target customers regarding its products.
Another effective promotion and advertising method that can be used by VSA is educational blogs. It should place it adverts in various educational blogs targeting students in the Chinese economy. Blogs that target students from various institutions of learning will be cheap and will be effective in creating awareness to a large number of young people targeted by the organization with it study abroad programs and services. According to Tuten, Tracy and Solomon (245) use of blogs is an effective marketing strategy, especially when targeting young people. Young people have tendencies of reading online blogs compared to watching news from the mainstream media.
The organization intends to make use of $500000 annually as its product promotion and advertisement in the Chinese market. The budgeting market is expected to be high because the target market is large and new, thereby, the huge amount of resources need to be used to create awareness of the company products as well as services in it. It is critical to note that the marketing budget will be allocated with the nature of the channel to be used and its effectiveness in reaching out to the target customers. Thus, in this case, the social media will be expected to take 60% of the marketing budget, while blogs will take 30%, and the product launch will take the remaining 10%. The social media budget will be broken down into 70% going to hiring and paying salaries of employees who will be responsible for running the social media advertisement campaigns on behalf of the organization, while 30% will go into designing and developing the marketing campaign messages that will be used in promoting the company products.
On the other hand, 80% of the budget allocated for the blogs will be used in hiring individuals and paying them salaries to write various blogs aimed at promoting the organizations study abroad products to the target customers. The remaining 20% will be used in catering for costs associated with planning and developing marketing messages that will be used in the blogs. Finally, the 100% of the budget allocated for product launch will be used in planning and catering for all expenses that will be incurred during the launch of the company product. In conclusion, it is recommendable for the organization's marketing team to redesign the study abroad product to cater for cultural and linguistic needs of the target customers, to enhance its marketability (Kolter and Armstrong 645).
Emile Durkheim studies focus on the elements that make people try to commit suicide. He looks at the different factors of the life ending choices that people consider before making the final push. The findings of Durkheim’s work are influenced by ...Types-of-Suicide,-Emile-Durkheim …Read Article
Russian President Vladimir Putin End-of-Year News Conference; December 2015 The political instability in Syria has escalated to become an issue of international relations. It is an issue that has developed many players from across the world. There a...Civic-Engagement-Essay:-Russia-and-Syria …Read Article
Education is an important aspect in the determination of the extent to which one willprogress both socially as well as economically. Who would not desire to get the best educationand acquire a high-paying job in the future? Nevertheless, prior to rea...Explain-the-major-reasons-for-the-high-dropout-rate-in-college …Read Article