Convert Words to Pages - Free Calculator (Converter)
"500 words singled space is a page". I have 764 and still trying to fit a full page. The converter says 764 is 1.9 pages.
How many pages are 1200 words is one of the many questions you might have when handling an assignment. This is especially when you are looking to determine the number of pages before you begin your writing process. The number of pages in 1200 words varies depending on a couple of factors. These factors include the spacing, the font size, and the font type. Most academic assignments dictate that you either use Times New Roman or Arial, size twelve when writing. Therefore, the number of pages is standardized.
For the purpose of answering this question, we will use Times New Roman and Arial, font size twelve. An essay of 1200 words is typical of mid-length high school level. This length could also apply for freshmen assignments in college. When writing a single-spaced essay, 1200 words will result in two pages plus a two-fifth of an additional page (2⅖). For a double spaced assignment, the number of page doubles, resulting in four pages plus a four-fifth of another page (4⅘). When formatting your assignment, make sure that the margin is one inch (1”) on all sides. Otherwise, the pages might be more or less depending on whether the margin is more significant than one or smaller.
You might have already written your essay but are not sure if it is enough before you start formatting. As much as word application counts for you the number of words, you may need to know the number of pages you get after formatting before doing so. For this reason, there are several word counter applications available for you online to help you determine this. All you need to do is fill out the form them let the counter produce the number of pages you will get from the words when you format. Some of the things you will need to fill out are the font type, font size, number of words, and the spacing used. You will get the number of pages you have within no time.
Using a words-to-pages converter to figure out how many pages culminating for your academic essay or research paper - You can calculate with different font styles and sizes. This tool is useful when converting the number of words to number of pages online and definitely free. The tool rounds off any pages that aren’t full pages meaning if your words should convert to something like 4.2 pages, automatically the tool rounds this off to 5 pages since your professor will expect you to submit full pages and not a partially formatted paper.
Whenever you receive an assignment from your professor, one key requirement is that you write a certain number of pages. We all know that different fonts and font sizes may result in a different number of pages despite the number of words being the same. It is, therefore, essential to know how many words make a page. When doing an assignment, there are a number of words and pages that appear at the foot of your document. Despite these numbers being accurate, they do change when you format the material according to the specifications given by either the professor or the body that will be receiving your paper. Before we dive into words to pages conversion, we first need to understand why being able to convert the number of words to pages is essential.
• When writing, we are guided by the rules put in place by the individual(s) who are going to assess the assignment. As already mentioned, one fundamental rule is to meet the number of words/pages requested. By knowing how to convert this, you will be able to meet the requirements of the assignment partially. This will get you closer to achieving the goals of writing the document in the first place.
• You will be able to develop your writing skills and track your writing record. By knowing the number of words required to write the specified number of pages before you even begin to write, you will be able to keep track of your writing as you write.
• Sometimes you may need someone else to handle your assignments (precisely, paper mills). When you order these papers, they will ask you to specify the number of pages you need the assignment to be. Without the proper understanding, you may receive a document that has the said number of pages, but a closer look at it will reveal that you have been ripped off. Knowing how to calculate the number of words that make up a page under specific conditions will go a long way to ensuring that you are not conned.
• Ensure you get the value for your money. Most paper mills will tell you that they will give you the value for your money, but if you are not keen enough, the small details like the number of words matching up with the number of pages will escape you. As a result, you might find yourself paying for the services and getting less than you deserve.
• You may also save yourself a lot of money. Lack of understanding on how to convert words into pages may lead you to consult people to do the conversion and formatting for you. In return, you are required to pay a certain fee. Knowing how to do the conversion and formatting all by yourself will save you a lot of money.
1. Font- Fonts vary by size. For example, 300 words in double-spaced, font size 12 in Arial font will result in 2 pages. However, when the font changes to Times New Roman (TNR) and the other conditions remain, the result is 1 page.
2. Font-size- The font size plays a crucial role in determining the number of pages. Small font sizes will require more words and vice versa. It is essential to know the right font size so as not to compromise the document’s readability.
3. Line spacing – Like the font size, line spacing largely affects the number of pages for a specific number of words. Using the same example above, let’s put this into perspective. When using the Arial font, size 12, this will result in two pages for a double spaced document and 1 page for a single-spaced document.
4. Indentation- Indentation affects the words to pages conversion the same way as spacing does. In a word document, there is the option of indenting a sentence on both sides of the special indentation (first line or hanging). When all these are used, the number of pages increase without necessarily increasing the number of words.
5. Margins- Margins affect the number of pages in that; unlike indentation that reduces the number of words that can be contained in a sentence, margin minimizes the size of a page.
There are two ways of converting words to pages. These are manual conversion and words to pages converter.
1. Manual conversion
Manual conversion is a long process of converting words into pages. The process requires you to write the entire document, and then format it according to the specified instructions. After that, you can be able to view the number of pages you have written to determine whether they meet the required amount. If the number goes beyond the specified, you are required to edit out the unnecessary information, which might take you a lot of time. If the number of pages is less, you are required to research more content in order to fill the gap.
2. Words to pages converter
Unlike manual conversion, a Word to pages conversion software allows you to know how many words to write in order to meet the specific pages even before you start writing. This is made possible through software that asks you to specify the conditions of your paper. Once you define the conditions, the software then goes ahead to displace the number of pages. These conditions are;
• Font size
• Number of words
Above are just the basic conditions common for most software available online. Some may ask you for more detail, but the answers to the questions will be provided by the instructions given for the assignment.
Words to pages converter software help you predetermine the number of words to write before you even start. When formatting your paper, you should know that the cover page, abstract, and the reference pages are never counted as pages. Therefore, when writing and formatting your essay, the final paper should have the specified number of pages plus the cover page, the abstract, and the reference page if requested.
|how many pages words is?||pages (DOUBLE SPACED||SINGLE SPACED|
|1200 words double spaced||4.4||
|how much is 250 words||1||
|how many pages is 10000||36.4||
|how much is 2500 words||9||
|how many pages 5000 words||18.2||
|5000 words pages||
|how long is 10000 words||
|how many pages is 250||
|1200 word essay pages||